***PRE-ORDER***SHIPPING NOV 2023***
Get powerful sampling capabilities in the nanobox form factor. With the sampling features of nanobox | tangerine, you can add interesting new ways of generating sound and music to your desktop or travel rig. Trigger one shots, play time synced loops or record live looping. The nanobox | tangerine can use one shots to play hip rhythms, or huge multi-samples to play soulful melodic tunes.
Sweet and Tangy Sampling
The nanobox | tangerine delivers powerful sampling in an ultra portable form factor. With this nanobox, you can add recording, sample playback, clip launching, slicing, and musically intelligent looping capabilities to your desktop or travel rig. With an intuitive touch screen interface, nanobox | tangerine makes easy work of selecting, editing, and tweaking your samples. You can stream large samples of up to 4 GB file size straight from the microSD card. Interact with other musical components via MIDI. Load multi-sample banks with over 500 samples for amazing instrument reproduction. Tweak your configurations to get them just right, then save them to multiple presets for future reuse.
- Play up to 24 stereo polyphonic notes when your samples fit in the 64 MB of internal memory or up to 8 larger stereo samples streaming directly from the microSD card
- Play multi-sample banks with up to 16 velocity layers and 576 WAV files loaded in one preset
- Configure 8 stereo sample pads per preset as single or multi-samples, clips, slicers, or new recordings
- Stream long samples from the microSD card with a max sample size of 4 GB, which can be many hours of audio
- Trigger samples with the touch screen or MIDI input as one shots or melodic notes
- Control how samples start and stop by choosing from one-shot, toggle, gate and piano (New!) launch modes
- Tweak playback through a variety of sample parameters, including start position, length, pitch, gain, filter, loop mode, launch quantization, ADSR, Exclusive Grouping, clip synchronization, slice placement and sequencing, and MIDI note and channel mapping
- Quickly and easily use MIDI mapped controls for more tactile access to common parameters
- Record up to 16 sequence layers per preset.
- Get into the groove with a fast, fluid, and intuitive workflow
- Make music anywhere thanks to a compact and nearly indestructible design
- Configure each pad for stereo or mono recording with the option to synchronize the start and stop times to clock inputs
- Trigger recording via audio level threshold
- Create perfectly sized loops by setting the recording length
- Enable immediate playback after recording for live looping capabilities
- Make recordings up to 4 hours in length
- Resample the master output without patching
- Automate recording of a multi-sample bank via MIDI
- Store recorded samples as WAV files on the micro SD card then remove the card to transfer them to your computer
Info from 1010music